Online Best Shopping Experience India Amazon Flipkart or Snapdeal

There are mainly three Ecommerce websites available in India, Which site gives a better shopping Experience among Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal

Online shopping is now increasing in India as many Indian people were using E-Commerce sites like Amazon.in , FlipKart , Snapdeal etc. But which one makes a better deal and offer great support. I bought both electronics items and clothe items from Both Amazon and Flipkart and bought Electronics items from Snapdeal. According to my experience from these E-Commerce websites in India I am rating these sites as follows.
1.Amazon
Amazon was well established E-commerce site in America and European countries. It was first introduced in India in 2012 after Flipkart, now it is as popular as Flipkart since its great offers and customer support.
Amazon is offering Phone,Email and chat support in a 24 hour basis in English and Hindi support. Everyday Amazon offers lightning deal on various items and you will get upto 10 extra offers on selling price.

Return / Refund Experience

I pre ordered Yu Yutopia in December 2015 for 24999/- rupees, which is flagship level smartphone developed by Yu a sub company of Micromax. I got the item as promised. Since the item was unavailable at my area I have given my friends address where it is available. I got the item a little late so amazon offered 500 Rupees Amazon Gift card, but while using there was a sound coming from the charger. As soon as i found the fault i contacted Amazon support and asked for a charger replacement. but amazon told me that they cannot offer replacement for charger only. So i contacted Yu support. But they are unable to resolve the issue. their support was really pathetic. During these days the rear camera lens began to fall, this same issue was reported on most of the amazon reviews. So I again contacted Amazon for the issue within the 10 day period. They told me that currently the item was out of stock so they cannot offer a replacement. so I waited for a month to get one. When I found that the item was available I contacted amazon. Since I contacted them earlier they offered a replacement for free. But the replaced item is also having the same problems. So i contacted them again. Since it is also out of stock they told me for a return with full cash refund to the original payment method. So I accepted the offer.
So for a faulty products the replacement and refund offered by Amazon is quite good. Basically  I used the phone for 2 months and I got the refund since the product was defective. That means for genuine reasons you still get Refund. But you will not get any if the reason was not genuine or you simply didn't want that one.
Most of the items from Amazon are available in all  locations. I bought some screen guard from and dresses from Amazon to my loacl area where only speed post is available. At first they shipped items through Gati Courier service. But I had waited for a long to get the item, so I contacted the customer care to make speed post as the default courier partner towards my location. i again ordered items but they again shipped through Gati. I again contacted Amazon and told my experience with gati. They told me they will resolve the issue in future. Then I bought All New Kindle from Amazon  two months later. My luck the item was shipped through Speed post and I got it withing 3 days.
And Now most of the items including the latest oneplus 3 was available in my location. In 2015 i bought Oneplus X but the delivery at my location was not available so the item was auto cancelled and i got the refund.
You can Buy from Amazon for a Special 10% discounts from the below link
amazon offers

Flipkart

Flipkart is India's first Made in India E-Commerce platform. I bought my first product from Flipkat a book for my studies. I got it almost 50% discount from the selling price at my college store. So I purchased a hard disk , pendrive, my first smartphone Xperia M Dual which I am still using as my primary phone. I didn't get any bad experience from Flipkart. But after my studies the flipkart service was not available on my location so I didn't bought any items.
but one of my friend has a bad experience from flipkart customer support. he ordered a Data card from flipkart, but the item was not compatible with Windows 7, so he ordered for a replacement. After some troubleshooting they finally offered a replacement. But the replaced item is having the same problem. So again he called flipkart and demand for a refund. But they given refund only as a Flipkart gift voucher money. He has to buy some items from the flipkart for the money.

  • [message]
    • Note
      • For the same issue from Amazon I got the refund to my Bank account, which was the original payment mode.
You can buy products from 10% discount from Flipkart through the below link

COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 2


Name

2013,1,2017,1,2018,1,360,1,4G,1,7.1.1,1,Adblock,1,Adobe,1,Ads,1,Adsense,8,Adsense Tips,4,Advertisement,1,AE Basic,2,AE Premium,1,AE Tutorials,1,After Effects,26,AFter Effects Templates,10,After Effects Tips,4,After Effects Tutorial,5,Amazon,2,Anchor Ads,1,Android,9,Android Nougat,4,Android O,1,Android OS,1,Animated,2,Animation,4,ANSYS,2,Anti Adblock,1,Antivirus offers,5,Arrow Launcher,1,ATM,1,Avast Antivirus,8,Avast Internet Security,2,Backlinks,4,Battery Saver,2,Best,4,Best Bank,1,Bhagavat Gita,1,Bitdefender,1,Block Adblock,1,Blogger,10,Blogger Adsense,2,Blogger Gadgets,7,Blogger Portfolio,4,Blogger Templates,5,blogger tips,6,Blogger tutorials,4,Bluetooth,1,Brazil,1,BSNL,1,Buy online,3,CAD Software,1,CAD tutorials,2,Camera,2,Camera Samples,1,Catia Basic,2,CATIA modelling,2,CATIA Tutorials,2,CATIA V5,1,CC,1,Cleaning,1,Comodo,2,Competition,1,Cover Photo,2,Creo Elements,1,Creo Parametric,9,Customization,1,Data Entry,1,Design,3,Directories,1,DIY,2,Domain,1,Domain Transfer,1,Doozycart,1,Download,10,DP,1,DSLR,1,Dual Boot,1,E-Commerce,2,Emulator,3,Exchange,1,Experience,1,Facebook,4,Facebook Ads,2,facebook Likes,1,Facebook Profile,1,Featured,1,Fest,1,Fiverr,3,FlipKart,2,Flower,1,Free,9,Free AE Templates,1,Free Antivirus,8,Free Blogger Templates,1,Free Firewall,1,Free Recharge,1,Free Templates,1,Freecharge,1,Freecharge Coupon,1,Freelancer,1,Fresh Install,1,General,2,GIF,4,Giveaway,2,Godaddy,1,Google,1,Google Pixel,2,Google Plus,3,GPS,1,Greenify,1,Guest Post,3,Hack,2,Hike,1,Hike Messenger,1,Hindu,1,Hotspot,2,How To,15,HP AY513TX,1,HP laptop 500,1,IME,1,India,14,Input Tools,1,Install,4,Internal Audio Recording,1,Internet Security,4,Invite Code,1,Jio,2,Jobs,1,Kaspersky,1,Kavitha,1,Kerala,1,Kindle,1,Laptop,1,Laptop Tips,2,Laptop Wi-fi,1,License,2,LightRoom,1,Logo Reveal,3,Love,2,Lumia,1,M Dual,1,Mahabharata,1,Make Money Online,2,Malayalam,15,Marketing,2,Mi5,1,Midrange Smartphones,1,Mobile Photography,5,Mock Test,1,Money,1,Money Transfer,1,Moto G4 Plus,1,Moto X Play,1,Moto Z Play,11,Moto Z2 Play,1,Multiple,1,Mural Sarees,2,My Story,4,My Thought,2,Natasha,1,Nature,1,News,1,Ocean,1,OEM,1,Offers,2,Oneplus 2,1,Oneplus 3,1,Oneplus X,3,Online,1,Online Marketing,3,Online Security,4,Optical Flare,1,Oreo,1,Particle,1,Phoenix OS,3,Photography,17,photoshop,5,Portfolio,6,Post,1,Premium Themes,2,Price,1,Prime OS,5,Pro E,3,Product Photo,1,Propeller Ads,1,PSC,2,PTC Creo Parametric,3,PUBG Mobile,9,Puma,1,QNet,1,Quote,4,Randamoozham,1,Render,1,Rendering,1,Review,12,Reviews,3,Rubik's Cube,1,SCAM,1,Scan,1,Screen Recorder,1,SEO,8,Settings,1,Shoe,1,Shopping,1,Short Film,1,Shortcut Virus,1,Sing,1,Slomo,1,Smartphone,14,Smule,1,Snapdeal,1,Social Media,1,Social Media gadgets,4,Software,10,Solved,1,Sony,10,Soorya Namaskar,1,Speaker,1,SSD,1,Stock Footage,2,Stock Photo,1,Templates,1,Tencent,1,TGB,1,Themeforest,1,Thunderbolt,1,Tips,3,Torrents,1,Trick,1,Tutorials,3,Twitter,3,Twitter Cards,1,Type it,1,Typeit,1,Ubuntu,3,UEFI,1,Unlimited data,1,Update,1,UPI,1,USB Tethering,1,VAIO,2,Video,7,Video Ads,1,Video Editing,4,Videohive,6,Voice Typing,1,Website,2,Wedding Photography,2,Whats App,1,White Board,2,Wifi,1,WildLife,2,Windows,7,Windows 10,5,Windows 8.1,1,Windows Phone,1,WordPress,1,Xiaomi,1,Xperia,9,Xperia M,1,Xperia M5 Dual,2,Xperia X,5,Xperia X Performance,1,Xperia XA Ultra,2,yoga,1,Youtube,1,Yu,2,Yu Play God,1,Yutopia,2,
ltr
item
VideoAdept: Online Best Shopping Experience India Amazon Flipkart or Snapdeal
Online Best Shopping Experience India Amazon Flipkart or Snapdeal
There are mainly three Ecommerce websites available in India, Which site gives a better shopping Experience among Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEggEKSZ08fFqh_7Vdio3Xmoxru_R6c2U_gQft4oAHQkPlnO7zLGBWunVmcReC1MMl9qB7zN2MQtfJzwKowUJhyphenhyphenyghcRtbARmIRY3Fg56UZ11PVoXcD3JtMfzQ6Hm70F5J1VLKvX3lvC2KY/s1600/amazon+offers.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEggEKSZ08fFqh_7Vdio3Xmoxru_R6c2U_gQft4oAHQkPlnO7zLGBWunVmcReC1MMl9qB7zN2MQtfJzwKowUJhyphenhyphenyghcRtbARmIRY3Fg56UZ11PVoXcD3JtMfzQ6Hm70F5J1VLKvX3lvC2KY/s72-c/amazon+offers.jpg
VideoAdept
https://videoadept.blogspot.com/2016/10/online-best-shopping-experience-india.html
https://videoadept.blogspot.com/
https://videoadept.blogspot.com/
https://videoadept.blogspot.com/2016/10/online-best-shopping-experience-india.html
true
5512731528311212409
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy